Tuesday, April 26, 2011

E2 layout entries

HSN debuted the E2 and Provocraft had a contest to win a new E2 machine...it was simple (not!), create a birthday themed 12 by 12 layout (up to three different layouts), send in by April 22 and watch the cricut facebook page to see if you're a winner. I created two layouts and mailed them in with Marebare's three layouts - to see Marybares, visit her blog at marebaresscraps.blogspot.com..
Here are my two...
All the papers on this first layout are from Stampin Up. The cuts are from the Celebrations cartridge. The balloons are embellished with hemp twine for the string.
The oval is cut from Father's Day seasonal cart and all the flowers are from Mother's Day Bouquet seasonal cart. The few green leaves are from accent essentials cart. All the paper on the floral layout are coredinations with the exception of the vellum oval cut. The Happy birthday was cut from Wild Cards cartridge.
This final picture is a close up of the paper flowers I lightly misted with water to make them pliable and shaped/curled them with a bamboo skewer.
Over all I liked my layouts and was hoping to win an E2 but instead I ordered the machine 10 minutes after the debut on HSN and then promptly fell asleep. I was hoping to watch the shows to see if any of my layouts were shown (many layouts were shown quickly) but I just don't know. Maybe I can find a video on the internet so I can see mine (if indeed they were shown!) and all the other wonderful creations by fellow cicuteers that sent their layouts in for the contest!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Beautiful layouts, Tina! So sorry you didn't win but you did still get an E2, that's awesome!!!