Thursday, June 14, 2012

Another circle weekly challenge

This week's challenge was to use a sun cut out and the word summer in the project. I used the gypsy wanderings sun and used my gypsy to hide the inside swirl to the sun so it was a solid image. I used the sun image three times, one for the background of a second one for journalling. I also used the sun with the number 17 (numbers cut from Cricut Alphabet) to indicate the birthday year. My youngest son has a summer birthday - in fact, it is on the first day of summer! Last year I snapped the photos of our celebration and the happy feeling of them gave me the idea to say "summer birthday's rock" The only bummer of the layout is that I don't have DD in the pics because she was working at the time of the party. The word summer was cut from Stretch Your Imagination and the border on the top left photo is from Paper Trimmings (two images welded together). The chipboard letters and all the paper are by PiggyTales.

No comments: