Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cricut Craft Room Challenge

The Cricut Circle blog has some challenges and I have been sneaking off to my craft room trying to create. Here is a layout I made that used the Cricut Craft Room Basics cart and and exclusive craft room cart - Germany.
The challenge was to only use the craft room to do the project. Recently I purchased the Germany cart to make some layouts of my son's trip last summer (and daughter's from a couple year's ago!) This was just the challenge to get me started on Bill's Germany pages! The blank white paper is just a place holder for the pictures to be added after I get the bunch of photos back from my DS (he's been sharing in his German class). The blank center cut on the bottom is ready for Bill to journal about his trip and include info about how he celebrated his 17th birthday while over seas, hence the cupcake with the moth and date on it.

2 comments:

Sis Patterson said...

Love your layout and I think the cupcake and date is a great addition. Good luck in the challenge.

Sis Patterson said...

It's a great layout - and the addition of the cupcake and date is wonderful! Sounds as if your son had a wonderful time and providing a journaling tag is so smart!