Sunday, May 2, 2010

Creating with Emily

So my second born visits me in the craft room this evening with a poster she made for German class.  It's due tomorrow morning, extra early, can I help her add some embellishments?  Well, lucky for Em. I was reading through some of the My Pink Stamper challenges and one of them is to scrap with a kid...hummm, I wonder if my daughter could still be considered a kid - she always will be to me!  So we made some scientists and nurses using the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge and my cricut.  Everything was cut at size 3 inches.  Not too bad for last minute embellishments!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Great project and to be able to help
Em out is even better. On that challenge they never put an age limit so your good to go. Besides no matter how old they get they'll always be our kids.... so there!!!