Well lucky me, two wonderful people blessed me with the stylish blogger award! Thank you to Marebear and Crystal. Two very lovely and talented ladies!
The fun in receiving the award is I get to share, share and share! Here are the requirements...
1. Thank the person/persons that shared this award with me and link it back to their blog/blogs.
2. Share eight things about myself.
3. Pass this award on to eight other bloggers that I have recently discovered.
4. Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!
Well, here I go...
Thank you Crystal and Mary! Oh, I already did that, I think I even left comments on their blogs with my gratitude...
Eight things about me, hummmm...
Okay, 1. I chose my blogger name, Chignon, because it is a fancy way of saying hair bun. It's pronounced Shin-Yon
2. I am a Media Specialist (teacher-librarian) by day (hence the hair bun idea) and a super crafter at night. Okay, I like to think I'm super...at least my family thinks I'm super, and I think my SIL thinks I super, I think.
3. I love to read, but you may have guessed that from my profession. Many nights it's a tug-of-war on what to do, read or craft.
4. I am only 29 years old, and will always be 29 years old, even though my oldest child is 20, middle is 18, and youngest is 16.
5. I am not a grandma - remember I am only 29! I do have three terrific children and a hubby who tolerates my hobby.
6. I grew my hair out long so I can wear the traditional librarian bun, I even have some old cardigan sweaters I can throw around my shoulders...but you likely won't see me in that! Unless I'm really cold in my craft room.
7. Laughter is great for the soul, that's why I married a funny man. I also like words used in funny ways, you know puns, play on words, etc. Well I am a librarian after all!
8. I used to call my crafting space the dungeon, because it is located in the basement as part of the utility room. But over the holidays I switched places and sent DH to the dungeon with his desk and I have a bigger spot to play. And I have room for a friend to join me - want to come over and chirp with the Cricut?
Now choosing eight bloggers to share the award...drum roll....
JustYolie, she has such beautiful layouts at her blog
Heather at the spotted leopard does great layering on her layouts
Shawn is a wonderful lady with creative ideas
Flaunt It Fridays has a weekly challenge
Rhonda at Scrappity Dappity Do has terrific projects
Joy at Joy's Life is super creative and funny too
Greenbean has wonderful unique and creative ideas
And for number 8, Yoli. she has been sharing some wonderful organizing ideas