Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekly Circle blog challenge #18

The challenge is to only use one cart that originally came with your cricut machine and at least three different cuts.

I chose to use Accent essentials. I used my gypsy to weld the boarder pieces. I also used the shadow feature of the frame to make the large solid square layers and adjusted the sizes with the gypsy to make the fit. The smaller solid squares are the inside cuts from the frames. I used the leaf cut shadow to make it a solid leaf and then the posy flowers are in red. One of the posies I used a water mark ink to show the different circles. I use shadow of the flower to make the blue dimensional flowers.


Papers: Sprinkles Leisure Suit from Luxe designs
Green #2 from Die Cuts With a View
Pastel Blue from The Paper Company
All cuts from Accent Essentials, designed on the gypsy cut on the cricut
Elegance Black Glitter pillow stickers (black swirls) from K&Company
brads made with the I-top tool from Imaginesce
fabulous - rhinestones words from me&my big ideas.
The blue flowers were made using the shadow cut of the posy flower then with scissors I cut a spiral into the center, make the inside smaller, glued the inside edge of the spiral to the outside of the now cupped up flower until used up the length of paper.

The center brads are made with the i-top. I used a water mark ink pad and a background stamp to add variety before punching out the paper to make the brads.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Nice LO!

L.B. said...

Really ike your flowers and colors.

girlia said...

Love all the details in your LO. Great Job!!

Unknown said...

Cool layout Tina!