Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekend Fun

I had so much fun on Saturday attending the My Pink Stamper class.  We created a "Ghouls Night Out" card and a Christmas tag.  The class was held at Crafts Direct in Waite Park and the store is also celebrating it's 20th Anniversary, so lots a great sales!  CD even had the pink ATG gun and with a coupon I just couldn't pass it up!  I wanted to take pictures of the crafty day but I forgot my camera.  I was so mad at myself because I usually carry my camera in my purse but my oldest DS borrowed it in the morning and it wasn't sitting on the table (so I'd remember it!) and off I went for crafting adventures without it.  Luckily another circlet had her camera and snapped a picture of all the circlets at the MPS class with Robin and it was posted right away.  The lovely Kristine at CD took photos also so I look forward to receive those and maybe switching one of the pics in the layout I did today of the event.  It was wonderful to meet Robin, she is such a lovely and genuine person.  After the class when I was leaving the store (had to do some quick browsing) Robin was walking by and she recognized me and said hello!  I was thrilled to introduce DD, Emily to Robin. because Em kept listening to me talk about the class (I was just a little bit excited! lol) Em was so sweet in sharing that she liked to do beading so she was happy to shop around while I was in the class.  I think Emily was laughing at her mom and the excitement I had for the day!

No comments: