Monday, September 6, 2010

Cricut Circle

Yippee!  My first circle package with a cart arrived on Thursday.  I was so busy with school preperations that I didn't have lots of time to play and post.  Here's a picture of the goodies inside.
And the first thing I made was a 3 by 3 inch calling card to trade with other circlets at different events.  I used the card feature on the French Manor cart and with  my gypsy sized it so just the fleur de lis with the frame was a three inch square.  I cut the image out of pink glitter paper by colorbok.  The green base was white glossy paper scraps that I sprayed with Maya Mist color emerald metalic.  After spraying the paper I blotted it with a paper towel to give it the marbled look.  I printed from the computer my info (name, email, address) and cut a 3 by 3 square around the info and glued the  paper to the back.  I made several cards and had them ready for the My Pink Stamper class in Waite Park on Saturday.  I am glad I had at least 6 cards made because I met some circlets at the class!




No comments: