Thursday, December 30, 2010

Circle Blog Weekly Challenge #13

Once in a while the weekly challenge on the Cricut Circle blog inspires me and this week the theme was inspiration.  A beautiful inspiration piece was shared and when I saw the river and perspective (small to large from top to bottom) I envisioned a skier going down the slope.  Here is a 12 x 12 page layout I did using the winter frolic cart.  The blue background paper is by Coredinations from the vintage collection.  I lightly sanded three spots to give the allusion of a mountain.  The bunny skier was made using scrap papers from my stash, most of the paper have a slight sheen/shine to them making picture taking very difficult!  The dark trees and picture frames are actually cut from a dark green shimmery/shiny paper from my stash.  I cut the skiers and trees(each set) at 2 inches, 3 inches, and 4 inches.  the middle sized skier (3") is adhered with dimensionals (3m) and the largest skier(4") is adheared with a double layer of 3M dimensionals.  I have two photos already selected to add later.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Beautiful layout Tina! I love how you utilize the coordinations paper to give a layout that special look.
You are an inspiration to me :)