Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CHA catch-all

I finally finished my tote for CHA,  My original intention was to get the Imaginisce i-rock tool and add the bling but I wasn't able to find one locally so I had to settle for iron-on rhinestones.  After many mishaps and a little designing I was able to iron-on the bling (the butterfly is a pre-made design, the swirls are completely my own design).  The awesome orange flower embellishement is actually a hair bow I won from a very talented fiskateer on her blog at Faeriey Dust Dreams.  Originally I was planning to wear the fabric flower in my hair and I loved it so much I ordered from her etsy shop, one for my SIL, Mary.  We both loved our fabric bows on our bags that I don't know if they will actually end up as head adornments!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I Love it! We're gonna be 2 stylin fiska-chicks:)

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing

Lydia said...

Tefinatly a good idea!! Great for carrying catalogues and papers!!