Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Pink Stamper challenge

I am at a Cricut Swarm this weekend with Mary and this morning we saw Robyn at Mypinkstamper posting of a challenge. Here are two pages I did using the colors that I added baby pictures of my DD. I used the EK success border punch and had a heck of a time trying to do the corners. I looked at two craft stores to see if a border punch existed - it doesn't. I used two different cricut carts for the layout. Mini monograms for the scalloped square background cut at fit to page (12x12 paper) and the It's a girl and butterfly are both from the New Arrivals cart. The green scalloped circle is from mini monograms. Paper used was Core'dinations with some green scraps I have had for years. Now head on over to Mary's blog to see what she created for the challenge!

1 comment:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I love your lay-outs! They are so cute!