Saturday, October 17, 2009

WooHoo!

Perfect Pages, Everyday Grid Layout
Complete Scrapbook Kit!
After a couple days of scrapbooking and commenting to my mother how I am running out of paper (and money), I returned home today to discover a box had been delivered to me. It was from Colorbok. I had remembered I completed a survey for the company a few weeks back and if I was one of 100 first responders I would receive a thank you gift. Well I did get an email telling me I was one of the first 100 and a package would be sent soon. I quickly forgot about it (it WAS several weeks ago) and wasn't sure if I really was a "winner" but today's gift changed that! It was a great thank you package. First was a Perfect Pages pack with over 70 pieces, and I thought what a great prize but underneath was a complete scrapbook kit with over 1,000 pieces! Whoo Hoo, just what I needed. Included were at least 2 doz. papers with coordinating embellies and a 12in x 12in postbound Album!. I am so excited I just had to share a picture of the goodies! A big fat thank you goes out to the COLORBOK company! (if I had an Umlaut it would be above the last "O")

No comments: