Friday, September 18, 2009

I survived the first two weeks of school. The students are settling into the routine and the brains are humming. Personally I am exhausted. I helped extra at bus time with the Kindergarten kids and keeping them together is like moving frogs in a wheelbarrow! Eventually everyone made it to the right place/person and I am embracing the weekend. I had a blast at the Cricut swarm last week and want to keep the momentum going on scrapbooking. So, this evening I started to catch up on some blogs I like to visit and checked out the cricut message board. Well I am excited to have found a couple ways to win cricut stuff! Provo craft is celebrating it's 100th cricut cartridge release by giving away 100 carts. You can help with the celebration by clicking here to see the 100th cart. Winter Woodlands. Click here to visit the MB and for details on the give away.

No comments: