Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fiskateer time

The Fiskateer blog hosts an online event during CHA and this past weekend there were lots of challenges to take part in. I was only able to complete two so far and wanted to share them on my blog. One challenge was to make a wedding card. I made a 4x4 inch card using my Fiskar trimmer, bubbles border punch, Jenni Bowlin squeeze punch-flight, and the sentiment is also Fiskars - When's the Big Day stamp set.
The other challenge I was able to finish was to make a project with a flower using a Fiskar tool. I made a simple card using two squeeze punches - XL Oops a Daisiy and L oops a daisy. The sentiment is also a Fiskars stamp from the Oodles of Doodles set. The petal is also from a Fiskars squeeze punch but I don't know the name of it! It really is supposed to be a rain drop but I use it for lots of different things, mostly petals and leaves.

No comments: